Academic Advising

Auditing a Course

If you want to take a course but do not want it to affect your GPA, you can request to audit a course. You will need to have permission of the professor, so it is best to plan ahead as contact with the professor could take a few days. For detailed information about auditing a course, contact the University of Winnipeg's Student Central at 204.779.8946.

Print This Page