Graduate Programs

Upon completing an undergraduate degree, many Menno Simons College students decide to pursue a Master's degree in an area related to International Development Studies or Conflict Resolution Studies. Review the lists of graduate schools and programs available to you:

International Development Studies

Conflict Resolution Studies


MA in Peacebuilding and Collaborative Development

Canadian Mennonite University now offers a Master of Arts in Peacebuilding and Collaborative Development, offered at both its Shaftesbury and Menno Simons College campuses.

Building on over 25 years of experience in delivering undergraduate programs in conflict resolution, peace, and international development studies, CMU now offers a Master of Arts degree that blends these core themes, designed both for practitioners and for those pursuing academic studies.

Learn more about this MA:

Printed from: